Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Things to do in novemeber...

Novemeber is my free month! where things settle down ministry wise which is sad, beacuse its been amazing, but now i get to do a few lovely things for me again again...heres what im thinking so far:

Going to shows with Chrissy
Re-doing my room, perhaps making a duvet cover
Taking lots of Photos
Spending time with my mum, lunch at scotts
Teaching Kelsi how to play guitar
Email Jess in England
Paint my nails
Read books
Get new Frankie/other wonderful magizeens
Start running
Hanging with my Stomp girls
Spend time with the boy
Look for Amanda and Jeremy's wedding presents
Give my room a really good clean
Get a haircut
Babysit my nephew/neice, take them out for fun with their aunty

...hmm any other suggestions?

3 comments:

chrissybizzle said...

yuss! im mentioned in the first one, therefore i love it! heh heh heh love you more though. sleepovers/breakfast with chrissy every week :)

herecomesthesun said...

amanda's hens night, bridal shower and wedding! hahaha oh november is like the month of me. oh deary.

.Laura. said...

heck! yes amanda! i will be doing those! yeee!!! missin and praying for you pretty lady :)