Friday, September 19, 2008

Have you ever felt like things are just good?

Yesterday they were. I was driving in the car with Dave, off to get noodle canteen for dinner (which was exactly what i felt like). I was the perfect temperature (which is quite uncommon as i am normally quite a cold creature). The perfect song was playing on the radio (ghosts and lullabies by mumsdolla). I was exactly where i wanted to be, with whom i wanted to be with. God was with me here, which is the most incredible, indescribable feeling in itself... and then i saw it.....
                 The most amazing sunset i've seen all winter. 

I love moments like these, so liberating. 

These are the ones to cherish always... 


2 comments:

chrissybizzle said...

i love that feeling of just being so content.. the sky was beautiful last night!

.. wheres the blog about deep fried moro bars!?

.Laura. said...

oh heck! im on it now!