Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Things

I'm making a list of things  I love, want to do, or do more of.... 
                                       in no particular order, here's what I've got so far:

. more jesus time, throughout the day

. taking photos, photography

. dave

. family

. have more sleepovers

. go op shopping

. blowing bubbles

. read, and widen my horizons

. make things, sew, paint, bake (or learn how) etc

. write letters

. music- making, listening, discovering

. have flowers in my room

. make another wall collage

. picnics, maybe in the middle of a roundabout?

. exercise

. eat a deep fried moro bar

. rollerblading

. road trips

. hire golf buggies and go on missions

. movie marathons

. kumara fries, and new york cheese cake
 
. scott's epicurean

. opening new boxes at work

. love more

. gilmore girls

. spending time with friends

. post secret

. divine intervention

. laughing

. fiji, my kids in the slums


and many more...

3 comments:

herecomesthesun said...

And and and...
more time with your favourite AMANDA hahaha.
we can increase our obssessions.
welcome to blogspot my lovely :)

chrissybizzle said...

welcome to blogspot! yeee!
i love this, i think i will make a list too, except you know this coz your sitting on my bed.
love you.

herecomesthesun said...

heyyy.. i think the link you're meaning to have on your blog reel is this http://mila-loveology.blogspot.com/ cause the one you have at the moment is some random thing that was written in once in 2004 haha.

love :)