Sunday, September 21, 2008

Love

I'm just loving the people at the moment. Not like romantically in love with everyone, but just really enjoying the people that have been put in the little basket that is my life.
My sister popped into to the office just now, she makes me laugh like no one else. My other sister is hilarious in her own unique way also. I love how my mum gets into hysteric fits of laughter and we end up cryin
g with stomach cramps over the silliest of things. Cheree whom I share an office with just makes me laugh and cry. We discu
ss matters that I cant really with anyone else. My dad, he's neat. Bizzle makes me happy, esp. when she's bitter, but I love her just in general. And just meeting new people this year like Amanda, who's my Gilmore girls partner! who knew there were others were as obsessed as I? 
Jess who just gets me, I say one word and he's like "yeah" -sigh-
and the boy, who brings me roses and buys me jewelry, and Frankie and who is just the best thing since sliced bread.
Aunty's who encourage and help me question, affirm and contemplate, connecting tragedies and times of absolute glee in life ,helping it all make snippets of sense.

Here's to the people who make these days wonderfully diverse... Love you all.

p.s if i missed you out, its not because you aren't important, you are. this is just a tiny part.


mum and I...










me and bizzle...










sez cat...

2 comments:

chrissybizzle said...

hahaha sez cat is the best! im coming to hang out at your house soon, i just want to eat cereal for afternoon tea out of mugs and drink peppermint tea with you -sigh- one day we will run away and live by the sea.. this of course is just an imaginary adventure coz i suspect that if we actually did run away dave would kick me. hard. just sayin'
i love you, yes breakfast on friday x

also i am going to get more pictures of us printed to adorn my walls.

chrissybizzle said...

also i love that photo of you and your ma!